THANK YOU TRANSMISSION–THE SUNSHINE AWARD
THANK YOU TO:
http://words4jp.wordpress.com/ for nominating me….back in November!
I have to learn to read my Comments more thoroughly and not just skim through!
10 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF….WELL….!
1. I used to be a redhead in my younger years…until I lost most of it and the rest went grey!
2. My arms are darker, more tanned than my legs….but they have more interesting-looking spots (from cellulitis, dry skin, and freckles, etc.)! 🙂
3. I generally use a limerick style, but can rarely keep it to one verse!
4. I am in a very committed relationship, for 24 and 1/2 years and counting….not including the one year and one month engagement period.
5. I am a servant /disciple of the Most High God (of Abraham, Issac and Jacob) and His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ….God wrapped in flesh to dwell among us and be the ultimate sacrifice to pay God’s own price for our inborn sin…that we may, through Christ, openly approach our Heavenly Father, crying “ABBA—Dad”!
6. My wife and I have no children–neither of us, it has turned out, were able to produce them And economically, adopting was out of the question, without making them wards of the State.
7. I believe in the equality of value of man and woman under God, while there being certain exclusive and shared roles for each.
8. I was the younger, spoiled brat as a child…sickly as well. Some of which I hope and pray I have grown out of!!!!!
9. I like most forms of poetry or writing….but I’m obviously better at some forms of poetry.
10. I taught and encouraged my wife to talk back to me when I was angry or frustrated.
11. I am an avowed fan of female form (especially my wife’s!), poetic and otherwise!
10 (+) BLOGGERS WHO HAVE BRIGHTENED UP MY BLOGOSPHERE:
AND THANK YOU ALL…FOR BRIGHTENING MY EXISTANCE!!!!!!!!!
Reblogged this on OUR POETRY CORNER and commented:
HEY RON……CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YOU….LIGHT UP OUR LIVES!!!!!!!!! 🙂
you’re my #1 choice ! Sincerely friend ! Thank you dear~ Faithfully Debbie
Thank you sir 🙂 I looked when this came out, but somehow missed me in there. I owe a lot of people a lot of responses for awards during the past few months. After the holidays, I’m going to do one big award response post. Thank you very much!! I’m honored and grateful.
I am, really!
Thank you Jonathan, I am deeply touched and very delighted that you have chosen to nominate “Heartafire” for this lovely award. I am thrilled that you enjoy my blog, the feeling is mutual, I am a huge fan of bythemightymumford! Thank you again.
ONCE I GOT THE PROPER BLOG ADDRESS!!!! 🙂 ORT-ORT-ORT-ORT!!!!!
Congratulations!!! so you were a red head like me, love the fact you always mention you wife, wow! 24 1/2 years and counting how beautiful, good for you telling your wife to talk back ;).
Oh my thank you so much for the award I am working on my page right now it takes me a little while need to get a photo and put it on my award page, thanks again!!
I have yet to get my awards page barely started. Maybe now that i’m supposed to take better care of myself…? 🙂 On the redhead part: if you go to raising-redheads.com, (don’t forget the “dash”) you can see a high school/early college picture of me…before most of the “guard hair” went “bye-bye”.
will check it out 😉
so I did have a photo to link back, here is the sunshine award on my page…http://miartedoris.wordpress.com/httpbythemightymumford-wordpress-com/
Great post!! Congrats;). You always brighten up my reader!
AS DO YOU…MINE! 🙂
Loved the blog, and I do thank you for the nomination. ❤ Mwah!