BLOG OF THE YEAR—-2013
YESSS…I know it is 2014….but HOT ROD COW GIRL (http://hotrodcowgirl.com/) nominated me and others, having been nominated herself at the end of last year…!
But I am nothing like HOT ROD COW GIRL…her photographic and story telling talents wipe me right off the map! 🙂 I just write my poetry and reblog nice pictures and blogs…like hers…to get by.
I’m afraid that she’s a hard act to follow…but am honored to do so!
But she is a real sweetie!!!!!
THE RULES FOR THIS NOMINATION:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the “Blog of the Year…2014-?” Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell about the blog(s) you have chosen–and “present” the blog(s) with their Award.
3. Let the blog(s) know that you have given them this Award and share the instructions with them (please do not alter the instructions or the badges!).
4. Come over and say hello to the originator of the “Blog of the Year 2013 Award via this link: http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/(http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2/blog-of-the-year-2013-award)
5. You can also join the “Blog of the Year” Award Facebook page–and share your blog posts with a wider audience.
I guess this is one Award I can’t comply with very well. Hot Rod Cow Girl does an excellent job weaving stories of her life, family and hardships faced, with her knack for inspirational and downright entertaining photography. I’ve enjoyed her blog and prayed for her situations in life for over a year, now. I’m glad to call her a fellow blogger and a Christian friend. The hardness of life has not hardened her or those she loves. She and her family stand and live for what is good in America–in a time when many of us have fallen down in both convictions and actions and holy fear of God. She sure has been an encouragement to me!
Check her out at:
6. As winner of the Award, please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award–then display the Award on your blog (still figuring that one out!) and collect stars–up to six–every time someone nominates you.
I am humbled and honored that Hot Rod Cow Girl would nominate this poor Poet and would share the blessing myself. Henceforth, I’ll help her get another star for her Award!
UNLIKE OTHER BLOG AWARDS….which you can only add to your blog once…this blog Award is different!
When you begin you will receive the “1 star” award–every time you are given the award by another blog–you can add another star!
THERE ARE A TOTAL OF SIX STARS TO COLLECT!!!!
Which means you can check out your favorite blogs and even if they have already have been given the award by someone else–you can still bestow it on them to reach the maximum 6 stars. You can either “swap” your badge for the next one each time you are nominated, or display each as you get them, all the way up to the total six badges!
Each of you carry your own special talents and words/pictures of wisdom. I thank you all for your inspiration which seems to arrive just when I need it.
Here is your first star (from me)!
OR….to me, from her! 🙂
(I’m being cautious…please forgive me for not spreading my net wider!)
This is a great honor, Jonathan! I appreciate this so much! I had a Blog of the Year 2013 post that gave away to anyone, no I did not follow the rules! Smile! Thank you, Jon and have a wonderful 2014!! Smiles, Robin
You see that I didn’t do my normal 15 (+) nominations, either. Must have been a “down” week…although the encouragement WAS a blessing! 🙂